Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yay--- counter clockwise circles at last!

Red successfully wrote a zero and a nine today with counter clockwise circles.  I thought I'd never see the day, but I did!  Yay!  There's always something else to work on (now it's keeping her pencil on the paper instead of lifting between each part of a letter or number), but it was nice to see progress.

She's finally well, but still getting up several times in the night.  It's been really rough on me because I'm a crab cake if I don't get enough sleep. 

On a separate exciting note, Tom Thumb spent his second night in a big bed last night.  Woo hoo!  Granted he still wants to sleep in the crib for nap, but it's a move in the right direction.  I'm trying to train him to sleep .
in a bed prior to our July vacation since he no longer fits in a Pack and Play and there won't be crib where we're going.

I love when I have good news to report!

No comments: